Save 15% on Early Bird Rates
Now is the time to secure your spot at the upcoming Asia Pacific Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infection (APCCMI). We warmly invite you to join us online and in Singapore and take advantage of the Early Bird rates available to all APCCMI 2021 participants until 26 September 2021.
Enjoy an enhanced hybrid meeting experience:
• With a unique virtual platform and on-demand content
• Complete access to all sessions. Anytime. Anywhere
Meet online and onsite in Singapore and build new collaborations
Plenary Sessions Preview
During the three days of APCCMI 2021, you will have the chance to attend various sessions filled with relevant and exciting scientific content. We are happy to present to you the 10 Plenary Sessions and their incredible Keynote speakers:
• Plenary 1: COVID-19 - Prof Cao Bin, China
• Plenary 2: Advances in Influenza Therapeutics - Prof Frederick Hayden, United States of America
• Plenary 3: Innovation in Antimicrobial Stewardship - Prof Alison Holmes, United Kingdom
• Plenary 4: Bat Viruses and the Next Outbreak - Prof Linfa Wang, Singapore
• Plenary 5: Assessing the Value of New Diagnostics - Prof Robin Patel, United States of America
• Plenary 6: The Promise of MRNA Vaccine - Speaker coming soon!
• Plenary 7: Infections in Immunocompromised Hosts - Prof Tan Ban Hock, Singapore
• Plenary 8 HIV Cure: Are We Any Nearer? - Prof Sharon Lewin, Australia
• Plenary 9: Global and Local Challenges In AMR - Prof Ramanan Laxminarayan, United States of America
• Plenary 10: New Antibiotics - Prof David Paterson.