APCCMI 2021 is live!
The Asia Pacific Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infection (APCCMI) is the bi-ennial conference for the Asia Pacific Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infection (APSCMI). This year, it is organised by the Society of Infectious Diseases (Singapore) and Prof. David Lye is Chair of the Congress.
With lectures from international experts in the field, APCCMI 2021 is focussing on:
- Advances in infection control, microbiome and vaccines; new antimicrobials and antimicrobial stewardship.
- Advances in microbiology including rapid diagnostics, applications in whole genome sequencing, laboratory automation;
- Antimicrobial resistance in humans and within the One Health context of animals, humans and the environment;
- Challenges and progress in the three pandemic infections of HIV, Malaria and Tuberculosis;
- Emerging infectious diseases prevalent in the region (Chikungunya, Dengue, Zika) and globally (Avian and seasonal influenza, MERS-CoV).